Wednesday, September 8, 2010

red & blue will always stay true.



i love my rebs. they will always be called the rebels no matter how many times they try and try to change it. its the south and its history. the end.
no matter what anyone says about my rebels, i will never betray them by going to the dark side. even though i am moving to starkville, i will never say "go the other team." i just cant. it is not in me to do it. if any of you truely know me, you know this is true. i have been to state football games, basketball games, and baseball games. i have lived 20 mins away from starkville my entire life. and still til this day, cant make myself say those words.
my heart is for The OLE MISS REBELS Forever. i bleed red & blue.
that is all. thanks for reading. :)))


Have a great day! Hotty Toddy! :)
~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment