Thursday, September 16, 2010

faithfully.



Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare


everybody has there own opinion of "love" and so do i.
to be honest, i dont know what love is yet. mainly because i haven't got to that point in my life. the love i know of and have in my heart is for my family & friends. this kind of love is precious. no one could ever take that love away.
but perhaps, that isnt the kind of love i want to talk about today. i looked up "what is love?" and this is what one of the websites said:
"What is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind. Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker. Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true."

every little girl dreams of there prince charming. and being a girl, i know ive always had in my head of what i have wanted. as i have gotten older, some of those dreams have changed. only one that i can remember hasn't changed. i still want a great, Christian guy, who can be as sweet as my daddy.

i have always been a picky person. with my food, with my clothes, and even more with guys. so, when a girl is picky & has high standards, she usually doesnt have many boyfriends. i have had only 3, and in those 3 relationships i have grown more mature and wiser. the prince charming that i had in my mind when i was 5, isnt exactly the same as it is now. although, i would like to find a love that is like the movies, i know it will be even better when i find a love of my own. a love that is unshakable, a love that will grow, a love that will last. i know one day it will happen, because God has wonderful plans for me.
until that day, My Father in heaven & my daddy, who is only 30 minutes away from me, will be my prince charming. :)

"you stand by me.
i'm forever yours.
faithfully."
-Journey


Have a wonderful night!
~Kerry

3 comments:

  1. You are precious, Kerry.
    Be patient and I know that the perfect guy is out there waiting for you. Don't give up. Enjoy life, and find that guy you can't live without. It will make you incredibly happy. Trust me, I know. You will be the perfect girl for someone one day and I know you will make that guy very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Kerry. I LOVE YOU. And this post. Especially the Journey reference at the end. We both know how dumb guys can be..how wonderful it will be to find the one who makes you whole! This post has been very encouraging. Miss you much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you said, we all have an opinion about love. I think that love continues to grow. The older we get, the more we love... the more love we are able to give. I want more than a movie kind of love though. An imperfect love ends up being a growing love. What you said was beautiful. I hope you're doing alright, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete