Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i am nothing.

i am who God says i am.
i know He has a path for me.
i am living in Starkville now.
i know its a start of something grand.
i am praying hard that i get this youth minister job.
i know it is what God has for me to do.
i am a single, 22 year old lady.
i know God has an amazing guy planned just for me.
i am a deacon's daughter.
i know my daddy is going to be amazing. love that man.
i am a picky person.
i know one day i will get over it.
i am addicted to old things.
i know one day i will have lots of old things.
i am in love with music.
i know i cant go through a day without it.
i am not perfect.
i know i will mess up. even when i dont realize it.
i am sassy.
i know i can control it.
i am really close to my momma.
i know she will always be here for me. loves her.
i am in love with my best friend.
i know He will never leave me.
i am nothing.
i know i have to decrease, for Him to increase.

every one of these lines starts with i.
its not all about me. its all about Him.
we have to realize that everyday.
Him 1st. Others 2nd. You last.

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment