Thursday, August 26, 2010

i'm really excited about going home this weekend. i will have 3 exciting things to tell next week. i'm nervous, kinda anxious, and hopeful!:) God will work ALL of it out for me. i just know it!

this week i have been sick. i have become sick alot this summer. i don't like it.
this time i had the stomach virus. which cause me to lose weight, that i dont need to lose. i don't like it.
this summer i have had 3 different allergy colds, pink eye and now this.
i just don't like it.
i am better now. thank goodness.

i really want to go see paramore in concert in NOLA, but i'm not sure if i will. it really depends on work. if i can get off and if i have enough money to go. we'll see.

my sweet friend is married now. i can't believe it.
she was drop dead gorgeous. THE wedding was really beautiful.
i didnt expect any less at all.
we had a dance party at THE reception. and it was pretty grand.
saw alot of friends that i miss, now that im not in Jones county anymore. :(
it makes me a sad. i miss everyone. alot.
despite that, it was a fantastic weekend.

pray for me. pray that this weekend turns out wonderful for me. pray that God secures these doors, He has opened for me.

I hope you all have a pretty weekend. <3 <3

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment