Friday, February 19, 2010

what a day.

what a day. crazy, long friday.




there have been a lot of bumps in my road today.
some days are harder than others, today was one of those days.
i think i'm getting home sick. i haven't been home in over a month. i miss my parents. i miss my sisters. i miss my bed. i miss my momma's home cooking. i miss my daddy's hugs. i just miss home. i love my home and the town where i grew up. even though this doesn't come out very often, i really do. when i am home i feel closer to Christ. its just something about being back where i learned about Him that makes me remember why i am here. even through the bad days He is always here for me. and i am so undeserving. so not worthy of His love.

i was reminded today that even if no one in this world wants you, He does. this thought brought me to tears today. He will always love me. He will always want me. He will never leave me.
for that i am so thankful and will forever be grateful. He makes me white as snow everyday. He is so wonderful and i do not know what i would do without Him in my life.
with that said i hope you have a wonderful weekend and spend some time outside. its beautiful.

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment