Monday, February 15, 2010

today could be a fairytale.


He is my fairytale.


....and the greatest of these is love.


....find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.


....with unfailing love i have drawn you to myself.


everyday can be a fairytale if you want it to be. however you picture a fairytale, make it be one today and everyday of your life. it doesn't have to be a romantic fairytale. it can be anything you want it to be. look up and you can find a promising fairytale everyday.

special ladies that i miss everyday i am apart from them.




love this beautiful lady. she is mommy and friend.
she is my heart.

oh how she grows so fast.
she is my favorite of all.


sisters are my backbone. always been there.
we stick together.

she is my joy. strongest lady. never takes a day for granted.



He puts things and people in our lives for a reason everyday. i know there are many people who i am thankful for and things like my dreams and fairytales to keep me going through this life. to keep me positive. to keep me happy. to keep me singing. think of yours today... what is your fairytale? who or what are you thankful for?



hope you all have a joyful tuesday. :)



~Kerry







1 comment: