Friday, February 5, 2010

beautiful day.

today was a beautiful day.

it started off early but never the less it had some great moments in it.

my art teacher told me today, that i am a "passionate painter" and that she really loved my work. i was super excited. :)

i think art is a very beautiful thing in this world. everything has its own art, if we would look hard enough. "Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time...." Ecclesiates 3:11.



music is also a beautiful thing.

in choir today, we went over one of our songs for this semester. the name of the piece is "Witness". it is a powerful piece and i love it. it asks "who will be a witness for my Lord?" i always think about this when this song comes to mind. will i be a witness for Christ today? i do hope people see Him in me. i try my best everyday to let him shine through me.





this weekend will be busy, and also fun. i will be on my way to krave soon. its going to be a great time and blessed time. i'm excited about getting to see "dear john" finally!

on a good note, ask yourself will you be a witness for Christ?, go see "dear john" and have a happy friday and an amazing weekend! :))

~Kerry





No comments:

Post a Comment