Thursday, February 4, 2010

i live in a fairy tale.








i believe that i am a princess. belle is my look a like. i have always adored the movie and the book since i was about 5 years old. well at that age i liked the movie and later on i loved the book as well. the reason why i say all of this is that not only am i just a princess, but i am also God's princess. He is my King, and i do not know what i would do without Him in my life. He is my everything.

i am new at this blogging thing and i recently was informed about it all. (thank you Brooke) :)
and i do believe i am already addicted.

i love the life Christ has given me. i am so thankful and blessed.
on this rainy day in southern mississippi, i still see the goodness in it. as we all should.

have an amazing rest of the day.

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment