Monday, February 15, 2010

long time no blog.

it has been a while since my last blog. i have been very busy and then the internet wasn't working at the dorm. blah... i have now found time to get on my computer and successfully able to use the internet, yay!
summary of my last week and weekend:
John Mayer Was AHMAZING!!! never will i forget that day nor night! spending time with my sweet boyfriend was just as amazing as well. thursday found out we didnt have school friday because of snow. :) having snow day was fun. saturday went to my sarah anne's 6th birthday party. she makes my world a little more sweet. sunday was valentines day. :) sweet day. church, ate sushi, the movie valentines day(great movie), forever 21, mcalisters sweet tea, and valentines dinner at church(babysitting children).
today is monday. blah. even though i don't like mondays that much i always look forward to painting class. it gives me peace and takes stress away. i have charlie brown practice tonight. then the bachelor with mer mer. the rest of this week looks like it could be a beautiful week. i'll just have to wait and see what it has in store for me. He has me right where he wants me and i'm not worried about what tomorrow may bring. i am just a happy princess. :)

here are a few pictures from this past week.








i hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. smile at someone or open a door for someone, you never know whats going on in peoples lives. you'll be surprise how much it may brighten their
day. :)
~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment