Tuesday, June 8, 2010

in the dark.


this week i am doing vbs at my home church. today was about God cares for us. And how He will never leave us no matter what! it was truly a blessing to me, today.
i have had some encouragement today from some friends. it has also been a blessing. no matter what this life brings us, we Christians, should be so focused on Him that our hearts will make it through the pain. we have a bigger God who loves us and takes care of us.
proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." thanks to my precious friends, family, and my amazing God who never leaves me.

Ive been writing lately:

he never cared a thing for me. I thought he did. he said he did. he lied. he used me. he said he didn't. he did though. For whatever reason. he told me what I wanted to hear. I believed him. I was dumb to believe a child. I don't hate him. I just don't care for him. I wish I could make him feel the pain I have felt. he is a magician. And I was an innocent girl that he had under his spell. I don't know how I could let this happen, but something was telling me to take a chance. I did, and now it has made me a better christian and person. I learn from mistakes I make. And this was one of the biggest one I've made. I'll never forget what I thought he was, but I will forget about the person he is. I am better off and HE has an amazing future planned for me.


"If gods the game that your playing, Well we must get more acquainted, because it has to be so lonely to be the only one that's holy. its just my humble opinion but it's one that I believe in. You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you." Playing God by paramore.

i was in the dark, then HE showed me the light. :)

i apologize ahead of time if this bothers anyone. these are just my thoughts and my opinions. my blog, i will choose to write what i think.

i love you all, my followers. :)
have a wonderful week! God is Amazing.

~Kerry

1 comment:

  1. God is truly amazing!! and how great that HIS love never fails us!!

    Kudos for the Paramore quote. :)

    ReplyDelete