Friday, June 25, 2010

pieces of my puzzle.





things are starting to come together each day for me. i've been going to a new church, meeting new people, hanging out with my little cousins and family down here, getting close to finally getting a job, and may be even moving into a new place in the middle of august! God has been blessing me so much in just the last few days. all the pieces to my puzzle are starting to come together. and i couldnt be more excited about it. but what can i say, it takes alot to get me down anyways! ha :)
didnt think this move was gonna be to grand after only being here for a week. i started missing people from jones and my parents, along with my house. nothing seemed to be going right. i wanted to just go home and give up.
soon after getting upset and two tears rolled out of my eyes, God turned everything around. and it has been such a great few days.

last night i read Matthew 14:22-33, when Jesus walks on water. how Peter had so little faith in Jesus when the wind became too strong. it reminded me that even if something isn't going right in my day, that it shouldnt make me want to give up. it should make me want to keep going and have stronger faith in Jesus, that he'll make everything better. no matter what goes on in my life, even though He already knows whats going on, He still wants to hear about it. He wants me to talk to Him and to ask for things. when we run to Jesus, He's already running to meet us.

the pictures are just from this week. how beautiful the skies have been and one with showing off my cute headband. :)

and if our God is for us
then who could ever stop us
and if our God is with us
then what could stand against

i hope you all have the best weekend everrr!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment