Thursday, June 10, 2010

sorry to hear.

Paramore is probably one of my favorites bands ever. Their lyrics have such strong meaning to them. One I will see them in concert. Its on my things to do list. I was looking through my itunes earlier and I had forgotten about this song "hello hello" by paramore. As I listened to it, it made me like it even more. Here are some of the lyrics in the song.


Hello Hello
Is anyone home?
Hello Hello
Just pick up the phone.

I opened up my life to you
I told you everything I knew
You listened so closely too
You listened so close
When love was just a way out
But you're going deaf now
Yeah, you turned your head around

Hello Hello
Is anyone home?
Hello Hello
Just pick up the phone
You'll be sorry to hear
I'm doing fine now
Sorry to hear
You're without me now

You blew up the world I built for us
Destroyed our secret universe
Threw out the trust I put in you
Making me feel like I'd been used

And now I'm reminded
That I was just blinded

I'm doing fine
You'll be alright
Maybe you'll think of me tonight (hello...)
You're doing fine
And I'll be alright
Just give me time
Yeah...

Hello Hello
Is anyone home?
Hello Hello
Just pick up the phone
I don't wanna hear
You're doing fine now
Don't wanna hear
I'm without out you now

I'm without you now
Without you now.


This weekend I will sing in one of my closest friends wedding. I'm super excited about it. They are the sweetest couple, everrr! love them and wish them the best! :)))
I'll be glad to see all my friends as well. Nothing will bring me down.

have a fun, great weekend!

~Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment