Sunday, May 23, 2010

i know, i know.

Its been too long since my last blog. I am sorry. I know, I know I have a lot to catch you, my followers, up on.

Today is a special day, not only is a beautiful day, bu it is one of my best friends birthdays! My sweet friend, Brooke, is 21 today. I know she is having such a wonderful day. She is a dear friend to me and I can't wait to see her when I come down south on thursday!

Yes, that's right. I am coming down south. I am soooo excited. I didn't think I would miss everyone so quickly and so dearly. The reasoning for me coming, is that I will be going on a beach getaway with some great girls. I'm excited to see everyone and see the beach as well. We all know how I feel about the beach. :)
I'm hoping that I get to go to FBC sunday morning. I sure do miss that church and the lovely people there.

Don't worry I'll have pictures up in my next blog. And hopefully it'll be soon.
Until then, Be Happy. Smile. And Brooke, you have the best day ever! Love you!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment