Sunday, May 9, 2010

tell me something.

this is me procrastinating. i have 2 finals tomorrow and 2 wednesday. boooooooo, so ready to get them overrrrr with.

"to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the beloved." Ephesians 1:6
this is what i would like for you to do.
comment something about our friendship you adore and whats the best thing about me in your eyes.
this is not like a tag or a foward deal, i just want something to look back on one day. just to remember and for it to be a reminder for myself.

you don't have to this if you don't want to.
i love you all. and will miss you when i move to a new place.

tell me something.
thanks for caring enough to read. :)
have a beautiful sunday!
~Kerry

1 comment:

  1. You're always there when I need to vent about everyday life. You help me decide on wedding songs. I know you are praying for me when I need it the most.

    ReplyDelete