Wednesday, March 24, 2010

painted daisies



this is what i did today in painting class. painted daisies. i walked in the classroom and saw them. nothing but a big smile covered my face. i was very happy to see the friendly flowers. they really are the friendliest flower. and by the way, these are just pictures i found on google. thanks google.




this week is going by slow to me. maybe thats a good thing, so maybe i'll slow down my life a little. sometimes i feel like i'm always on the go. and then this week comes and i'm getting everything done. it feels great.



i have to start working on a powerpoint for my speech that i'll give on monday. i'm giving it on TOMS shoes and the foot disease called Podoconiosis. the disease is caused by walking or working barefoot in silica-heavy volcanic soil, a common practice in rural farming regions of developing countries. i want to tell my classmates about this because i wear TOMS and i think everyone should have a pair to help out someone in this world. "Be the change you wish to see in the world". if we all tried just a little everyday to be helpful, nice, and more like Christ, the world would be a better place.

tonight, i have the privilege to sing praise to my Father. its going to amazing because He is in it. "I love you, Lord. You are my strength." Psalm 18:1
Have a blissful night! :)

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment