Thursday, March 4, 2010

beautiful, beautiful.

today is such a beautiful day.
i've recently found a song that has moved me called "Beautiful, Beautiful" by Francesca Battistelli.
i have listened to it couple of times today. ha

i am so excited about this weekend. not only is "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" going on, but my parents and my bubba are coming saturday. i'm really excited. i have been in need of my momma and daddy's hugs.





today i realized that it is exactly a month until my birthday. ah! i will be 22 years old. i am not getting any younger, i am getting wiser about choices i make though. in my mind i say "i am ready to grow up" and "i am ready to move on to what God has planned for me". i am so excited about the future. i know God has so many things, special for my life.





and now i will go outside by the lake, blow some bubbles, make some weed necklaces with friends and go fishing.
its a beautiful, beautiful day! enjoy it!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment