Sunday, March 21, 2010

different thoughts.

You can hold any girl that you like. Fall in love when it's easy at night
But, you'll wake up wondering why she ain't ever something better.
When you're lost and run out of road, find what I already know.
In the end closer's all there is. In the end it's me you're going to miss
'Cause you won't find this.




spring break was a great time. it was full of some laughter, relaxing, shopping, talking, eating, and whole lot of fun memories!






i am so thankful for this past week. i needed it very much. just to get away.
seeing all my favorite people was really great. i miss them all so much.

i know God has a huge plan for my life. His love never fails! ah! knowing that is soooooooooooo amazing!! He makes everything beautiful! i am so excited about my future. no one in this world knows what tomorrow holds, but i know who holds tomorrow!

have a beautiful night!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment