Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Change.

Hey Everybody!

Sooo i've been away for a long time. well away from blogging world.

I am now a Massage Therapist. I have moved back to north mississippi, and i'm trying to get use to it again.
I'm not a fan of change these days.
I will be working at a spa, as a massage therapist & I will also be a intern youth pastor at a church. I'm excited but scared and nervous at the same time. Change is just not fun sometimes, but we all do it.
Change as in growing up. Growing up to be an adult. Well young adult in my case. Everyone around me is getting big jobs, getting engaged, getting married, having babies, moving into new towns. it's just alot of change and I just don't know how to deal with it. I know, I know, i'm kinda of being silly, but it's just alot.

When I was little, I always thought I can't wait to grow up and be on my own. Now, I look back and think why on earth would ever think that. Being a grown up, isn't fun. I mean there are some good things that come out of it, but really, it's just not the most fun.

I'm gonna try my best to look on the brighter side of things, but as for now, i still don't like change. :(


I'll let you know how this Change thing works out for me in a couple of days.... wish me luck! :)

Kerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment