Friday, December 31, 2010

2010. whatayear.


Painting Class. Learning Spanish. John Mayer in Concert. Building a Snowman that was taller than myself. Finding that people aren't always who they say they are. You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown. Turning 22 years old. Riding on the Crazy Roller coaster of Life. Random Roadtrip to the Beach. Spa Day with my Momma. NOLA with Erin for the afternoon. Picking up Brooke from the Airport. Ending my Concert Choir Career. Saying Good-Bye to JCJC. Beach trip with some Pretty Girls. Singing in one of my Bestest Friends weddings. Moving to Flowood. Living with my Precious Cousins. Meeting Amazing People at Pinelake. Spending time with Mammaw. Learning to let go. Super Summer Camp. Finding out what makes me Happy. Witnessing my Sweet Friend marry her Best Friend. Moved into my own Apartment. Watching Sarah Anne Cheer. Realizing I make mistakes. Also, Realizing its okay. Hanging out with people from Jones who are at State now. I'm a Deacon's Daughter. Meeting Cameron for the First time. Spending time with my Parents. Not celebrating Halloween. Loving my Job. Figuring out what my plans are. Trying to figure out what God has Planned. The Mountains for Thanksgiving with the Family. Praying, Alot. Going on Dates. Eric Church in Concert. Learning how to Cook. Spoiling Sarah Anne for a Day. Loving on Kaylan & Making Eric laugh. Almost moved to Nashville(maybe this summer). Having friends over at my Apartment. Enjoying the Hot tub in 20 degree weather. Going to see The Nutcracker with Momma. Christmas Parade & Christmas in Canton with Momma. Waking up on Christmas Morning, Feeling like a kid again. Bonfire with Sisters. Working out.Loving Life. Loving Myself.

Can't wait to see what 2011 brings! Happy New Year, Everyone! May All Your Dreams Come True! :)

~Kerry

1 comment:

  1. wow that is a big exciting year!i love the last two! loving life and loving yourself! =)

    ReplyDelete