Friday, December 10, 2010

15 days.

15 days until Christmas!! sooo close.

to me this week flew by. everyone around me would tell me it seem to go by so slow. who knows about that, but it just seem to me to go super duper fast.

this week, i had a "girls night in" with one of my dearest friends. we worked out, went to the sauna & the hot tub (it took a little bit for the sauna to heat up), then we watched a chick flick & had brownies. it was a great night. we talked about alot of things. we both told each other "we are young, single with good heads on our shoulders. why not explore & take chances? you only live once." soooo who knows where i might be the first of the year. alot of things are up in the air, i know God has a plan and whatever it is, i'm down. :))

on another note. today i was talking to sarah anne's mom, jennifer and was telling her that i would come down to flowood during Christmas break. my last day is friday (i'm so ready for a break, even if it is only for 2 weeks). jennifer told me that "sarah said she missed you last night. plus for some reason, she wants you to take her to build-a-bear. she's been talking about it. i am not sure where that came from though. haha" so there you have it, sometime during my break i will go down and take my sarah anne to build-a-bear workshop. isnt that just precious?! i just love her and miss her dearly. and that crazy eric coy and sweet kaylan mae too. :)

i'm not sure where i'm going in life, but i sure do love my Savior God, my Wonderful Family, & my Amazing Friends.

......jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.......mmmm hot chocolate & Christmas music.....have a magical night.....bundle up, its cold.... :) nighty night....

No comments:

Post a Comment