Tuesday, November 23, 2010

give thanks.

this weekend was kind of a wake up call for me. i realized that maybe one day i will move there, just not now. i realized that although i miss it there, it is not where i need to be and the life i had when i was there, is now a part of my past. i am so thankful for all of my frienships i made there. all the memories that i made. most of all, i am thankful of how much i have grown up and of how much i have grown in my Faith.

today was my last day of work for the week. i didnt have much to do, so it was a laid back day. i am thankful that i have a job. i am thankful that i can pay my rent on time and still have a little extra for myself.

tonight i was talking to a dear friend, she reminded of how special i am. how beautiful i am, inside & out, and how there is absolutely no one like me, here on this earth. i am so thankful that God sends friends like that, when He knows i need it the most.

tomorrow will be the start of my break. me and the family are going to the mountains until saturday. its gonna be nice to be with momma, daddy, & bubba for a few days. i have to say i'm ready for some good homecooking, also. i am thankful for my family. i wouldnt have them any other way. never let anyone go without them knowing how much they are loved and how much you appreciate them.

be sure to give thanks this Thanksgiving. don't skip over thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas. we do have many things to be Thankful for.
Gobble, Gobble!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment