Monday, April 19, 2010

thank you for being a friend.

this blog is just to thank you all for being here.
thank you for everything you do for me. i dont deserve any of it but i am very grateful for your friendship. the people who have truely been there for me in these past few months, you have no idea how much it has meant to me. you have been such a blessing in my life and i love you forever.
"There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother." ~Proverbs 18:24
"Do to others as you would like them to do to you." Luke 6:31

today, was a different day. many mixed feelings going on inside my body.
i had class this morning and then went to see some people i hadn't seen in so long. i miss them so much. it put joy in my heart to see there pretty faces but also a little sadness.
next, i took myself to Lee's to buy myself a cookie and to see my sweet friend.
i was in one of those moods, where i didn't want to be alone. i wanted to be around friends for a little bit. i really needed that.
while i was there, God opened my eyes to a blessing. it made me really grateful for what i do have. i take things for granted so often, unconsciously.
"And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." ~Phil. 4:19

i hope you have a great night and great week.
thank you for being a friend. you mean more to me than you know.

~Kerry

1 comment: