Sunday, April 25, 2010

safe in His arms.

Micah 7:8 says, "Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when i sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me."






this is right down the road from my house. my home church and community.

pray. love. hope. faith.
its crazy how things happen in a split second, but joy comes in the morning.

traveled to louisiana this weekend with my mom. we had a great time. it was very needed time. i learned that no matter what i go through, i am perfect in His eyes. as many times as i mess up and think i'm not good enough, He is enough, all i need, and He loves me. forever.
while we were driving back, we recieved so many calls and texts from people telling what all had happened in the county and making sure we were okay. i believe He had us in louisiana for a bigger reason then we had thought. all that happened on saturday not only made us worry about things, but made us realize that it was going to be okay. we didnt need to worry, He had it under control.
why can't we just truely depend and trust in Him? we say we do, and we do but sometimes we question His power over things.
He is the God of this universe. period.



today was a beautiful day. it was a perfect day in Him.
went church at fbc at 8 then went to agape church at 10 to hear my sweet friend sing and to check it out. the worship was so great. i really enjoyed it and they sang some of my favorite songs. afterwards, had lunch with friends and then headed to waynesboro for my last jcjc choir concert. it was bittersweet. we sang very well, a great way to end my career as a concert choir member. never will i forget all the memories and friendships i've made through the 3 years.



so this is my child that i am sponsoring now. i keep saying "i have a kid", i feel like he is or at least a little bit, he is. i think he is so adorable and i am so excited about him. He is 4 years old and has the cutest name ever, Edwin. words can't express how excited i am about this.


i hope you all have the best week. let your light shine. :)
enjoy the days you have, you never know when it may be your last.
you will be safe in His arms. forever.

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment