Wednesday, January 19, 2011

random thoughts.

random #1

last night, i was reading the story of Abraham. what an amazing story! he was just an ordinary man, didnt have any hope on having a family but God sure changed that. he became a father of many. "Father Abraham had many sons...." :) God called him to uproot his life, leave everything behind and go to a land he didnt know.

he went. he trusted in God. he believed God had a plan for his life. he knew God called him and that was enough.

why can't that ever be enough? honestly.

simply trust. Trust God & Go!


random #2

i'm living in my own apartment. learning more about myself. really focusing. loving my job. paying for my rent. applying to schools for the fall.


some people may say, i was dumb for not going ahead and starting massage therapy school. i do not think that. i have taken a year off from school to figure out things. many people have told me throughout this time, that once you stop going to school you wont go back. this is not true for me. i will go to a massage therapy school in the fall. i am looking at options, i know i dont want to stay around here. even though, i have enjoyed being at home, seeing my momma and daddy all the time, it really has been a blessing. i just know that there are bigger and better things for me else where. for my jones friends, i probably wont be coming back there either. ha i love all of you, thats just not me anymore. i will be going to a massage school in the fall and i would really love to be a youth minister or a music director in a church.


my calling is to love on others the way Christ did, to tell others about Christ, to reach people by singing, and to make people feel better whether they're really hurting or they've just had a bad day by massage therapy.

i"m enjoying having free time and really understanding what i need to do & why i need to.


random #3

ever since i was alittle girl, i've always got my hopes up way too high in people... this came to my mind today, you know that movie "he's just not that into you."? well i was thinking today of one of my favorite parts in that movie, its where Gigi & Alex are in the arguement at the end.


(excuse the cuss words.)



"I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so
much but at least that means that I still care. Oh! You've think you won because
women are expendable to you. You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself
that way but you don't fall in love that way either. You have not won. You're
alone. I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to love than you
are."


i just love it, because she really stands up for herself for the first time and puts him in his place.


although i would like to say i'm not like Gigi, in a few ways i am. everyone wants to be loved. everyone just has to have patience, thats all. truely trust that one day your true love will come along.

yes, i know thses are very random. BUT it is my blog. haha

i hope you all have the best week! Good Night!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i don't think you're dumb for taking off a year of school! it's your life & you can do what you want :) yeah, it may be hard for some people to get back in, but you & ash are very strong-willed people, so i know you both can do whatever you set your mind too. y'all always have :)
    &&& where are you going? lol

    ReplyDelete